Thursday, January 14, 2016

Colorina "Yoggurt Texture" Nail Polishes Swatches

Hello there! Colorina Cosmetics sent me these amazing Crelly Polishes for Swatch. They are part of the "Yoggurt Textures" Collection. They are really beautiful, and I was so hyped for these.
 
 
         188 - Príncipe Azul
2 coats
It is a very beautiful teal crelly with teal metallic hex glitters and green smaller glitters.
I think this is my favorite one of this batch.

187- Girls Barbie
3 coats
This one was very sheer, but still looked pretty on the nails. It has a sheer pinky nude color, with dark pink metallic glitters and smaller silver glitters.

 
190- Prilime Cream
3 coats
Beautiful! This one reminds me of a dessert? :) It has a little sheer white base color, with matte white glitters, gold glitters and smaller holo glitters. Lovely.

 
189- Sirena del Mar
2 coats
This one is really beautiful. It has a bright blue base with a mix of blue, pink metallic glitters. Reminds me of the sea <3

 
You can find these at ONLY $2.99 each at www.colorinastore.com  =O
What a steal!
 
Hope you enjoyed these swatches <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment